Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mama's Juice!



We are big juicers in this house, like we really love it.  I'm thinking of opening up my own stand down by the street..... okay, have you seen my neighbors?  Maybe not!  I have been juicing since William was about 8 months old and right off the bat he loved his homemade apple juice.  Since then we have gotten a little creative.  We took a bit of a break from juicing for a few months due to all the fruit attracting fruit flies and having a brand new baby, but yesterday morning we picked it back up again. 

Here was our juice concoction yesterday and today.

1 cup fresh pineapple
2 lemons
2 apples (today it was 5 because I didn't buy enough lemons)
half a zucchini
2 celery sticks
3 carrots
half a bell pepper
2 stocks of Kale

Don't knock it till' you try it.

No comments: