Monday, August 27, 2012

Singing in the rain!

  
People say that when you've lived in a place where it's mostly cloudy, overcast and rainy, that you tend to get really depressed.  I am the complete opposite.  I don't like the sun.  I live in Las Vegas, NV.  And I get depressed when I see the sun too much.  Then once in a full moon the sun hides behind some rain clouds and if we're really lucky, it rains.  Last week, we got some of the best thunderstorms that I've seen in a LONG time.  It was awesome and I was so happy!  William enjoyed playing in it and I loved capturing it.  Miss Millie was a happy little camper in her seat inside the door frame. 
 
When we came inside for a bit we camped on the floor and watched CARS and ate popcorn as our snack.  It was nice to turn off the air for a while and open the doors and listen to the rain and thunder.  William loved the thunder (probably because of Chick Hicks from CARS) and when he would hear a boom, he would say, "Thunder!" 
It was an awesome day!








No comments: