Monday, October 29, 2012

Jenny Oaks Baker Concert


On October 20th, we went to the Jenny Oaks Baker (grand daughter of Elder Oaks) Concert.  She was accompanied by the North Las Vegas Stake Choir and Orchestra which my Mom sings in.  This concert was actually her last performance.  Jennie and I were both in this choir as well years ago, but Momma outlasted both of us by a few years.
 
The concert was AMAZING!!!   Check out Jenny Oaks Baker on youtube if you have never heard of her. She is an amazing violinist with quite the list of accomplishments in her life.  She played a few Disney songs which took me to another place, especially her Mary Poppins Fantasia..... mmmm...  Her Disney songs had me ready to go home and pack for Disneyland!
She also played a Christmas song for us from her new Christmas album.  AMAZING people!!!  I have got to get my hands on that CD.  I couldn't stop dancing in my seat.  So glad a few of us from our family got to go to this concert but especially to support our Mom. 
 "You did such a great job, Mom!  I love you!"


No comments: