Monday, October 1, 2012

Jump, Jump, Jump


 
This is the Jones family.  Cute, right?  I just love them.  They recently moved into our ward and live right on our street.  As soon as I met them, (which happened to be the day they moved in) I took them ice-cream to welcome them to our ward with my phone number attached in case they ever needed anything.  We clicked immediately and I knew they were an awesome family! 
 
Now here is the sad part... They are moving in APRIL!!!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are a Military family and I seriously do not want April to come.  I keep praying that they will get to stay (a girl has to try) because you don't meet people like them everyday.
 
They had us over a couple weeks ago for dinner and William and Lee got to try out the trampoline.  I'm just realizing that I never did get my turn......
William wasn't too sure of the "jumping" part, but quickly came to love it.  It was great to spend the evening laughing and getting to know each other more.
 


No comments: