Saturday, October 27, 2012

Trick or Treat!

 Halloween is my FAVORITE Holiday!!!  And I had a blast coming up with our costumes this year.  I had so many ideas all year long, but I love that we decided to go with "Cops and Robbers".  I made William and Millie's costumes with the help of our awesome thrift stores and only spent about $16 total on all four of our costumes. 
 
Last night we had our ward Halloween party/ Chili Cook Off.  As the raining champ last year, this year Lee didn't even place..... but in his defence, they had the Young Women judge.  What makes them Chili experts??????  Lee's chili was clean gone while the other pots were still half full.  I think that speaks for itself.
 
We did win "Scariest Costumes" in the family division.  Scary because Robbers are scary.  :)
It was a fun night.  Can't wait to go Trick or Treating on Halloween night! 
BOO!




No comments: