Friday, September 7, 2012

Time for a cut, Lee!



Lee is a big time offender of letting his hair grow out too much between cuts.  So am I, but I'm a girl and can get away with it a whole lot easier than a guy can.  So the other day, Lee finally mustered up the courage to let me cut his hair for the first. time. ever.  I had finally worked up that courage in myself as well.  You see, I am talented beyond measure.  :)  But I have never been able to get the hang of cutting guys/boys hair.  It just wasn't natural for me.  So after months of using William as my model, I felt like I had finally gotten the hang of it......... for the most part.
 
I'm sure Lee almost soiled his shorts when I turned the clippers on, but we both made it out alive and with clean undies! 
 
Here is Lee BEFORE:
 
 
No, that is not road kill.  That would be all the hair buzzed off of Lee's mop of a head.


 And here is Lee AFTER:
 

 
Not too bad, right?  I was pretty proud of myself, and Lee strutted his hot little self around all day, checking himself out in every mirror he found at the Mall.  "Oh yes you did, Lee.  I saw you!!"  :)
 
 
 
Yep!  Talented beyond measure!


1 comment:

The Junior Maxwells said...

Looks good! I did the same thing - used Oliver as my tester then my parents bought us a hair cutting set & I braved it on Jeremy. Riley's getting close to joining the group, too.