Monday, September 10, 2012

All You Can Eat Buffet!

 
This is my stunning friend, Rachael.  I mean seriously, Gorgeous human being right there!  Well, her and I had a blast Saturday evening "Trashing her Dress!"  We went to Red Rock Canyon to our most very favorite spot where this section is perfectly shaded in the afternoon, there's sand on the ground and the rocks are beautiful shades of red, orange and black.
 
I have been to this spot a few times since starting Photography, but this time, there was one more addition.... Or make that 1 thousand more.  Mosquito's!  We knew that there were Nat's, but not Mosquito's.  Even with just the knowledge of Nat's I was freaking out.  Just ask Rachael -She thinks I'm ridiculous!  Saturday night I dreamt a horrible dream.  That my Mom's house was infested beyond belief with crickets and cockroaches.  Totally disturbing, right?  YUCK!!!  Well, when I woke up, I started itching on my arm and noticed two bites.  "Sick!  Do we have bed bugs?!?!"  Lee assured me that we did not and I was relieved but still annoyed by the two bites on my arm.
 
As the day went on, I started noticing more, and more and more and more bites!!!  So far I am up to 35 on my arms, neck and yes, face!  I think Mosquito's can smell Huntsman blood and they like it a whole lot because my sister goes outside for literally 2 minutes and gets bitten and because she is allergic, she blows up like a balloon and sometimes has to get a shot in the rear. 
STUPID BUGS!!!!!
 
The prices I pay for Photography usually end up with dirty or torn clothes, a backache and even scratches.  But never have I been eaten alive.  Those Mosquito's made it out with some full bellies and I made it out with some Benadryl. 
 
It's a darn good thing I love Rachael and that I love how her shoot went, or else I would be really upset.
 
I AM SO ITCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Mr&MrsOtero said...

Ok now I'm itchy...lol. BTW, LOVE the pics...making me excited ;) also I <3 Red Rock...will it look like that in November still??? Email me if you have a moment..

The Junior Maxwells said...

Oh jeez!!! I've always known that mosquitos like my blood (I won the # of bites competition @ Girls' Camp every year!), but they must like Huntsman blood even more than Freitas blood! I'm sorry they attacked you! But I'm glad you love me! =]